200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Starts January 6, 2024. More details coming soon. Early bird registration opens June 1, 2023.
YogaNation’s Teacher Training - FAQ’s
1. When will the training take place?
2024 In Person Training Dates held at YogaNation:
• January 6 & 7
• January 20 & 21
• February 3 & 4
• February 10 & 11
• February 24 & 25
• March 9 & 10
• March 23 & 24
• April 6 & 7
• April 13 & 14 (EXTRA WEEKEND IF NEEDED FOR CARRYOVER EXAMS)
There will be an additional 50 hours done as at home study.
2. What is the tuition to enroll in the YogaNation Yoga Teacher Training program?
• Cost is $2495+GST, $200 Early Bird discount ending August 31st, 2023.
• Payment plans are available!
3. What if I cannot attend one weekend?
• In order to complete the training as a full 200 hour course, you must attend all weekend training sessions. In the event of illness or emergency, full contact hours will need to be made up at an additional expense.
4. Who should take this training?
• Anyone who is either interested in further developing their own yoga practice and diving deeper into yoga philosophy and history OR someone who is wanting to actually teach yoga! Keep in mind that many times a person takes training thinking they will never want to teach, and up really wanting to and vice versa.
5. What style of yoga will I be learning to teach?
• YogaNation’s Teacher Training will be a vinyasa style. It will include learning precise instruction, detailed alignment, breath and movement. The training will give the option of additional training hours at the end of the 200hr to acquire yin yoga training and/or hot 26.
6. What will I learn in the 200hr training?
• We will be covering the history of yoga, philosophy, mantras, chanting, pranayama (breath), chakras, asanas (the physical practice) including how to modify and teach to different limitations, Sanskrit, sequencing, anatomy, and the business of yoga and how to become a successful yoga instructor.
7. Is your program through Yoga Alliance?
• Although we are not a RYS through Yoga Alliance we are following their requirements in order to be one. Feel free to email us for more information as to why we chose not to register.
8. Can I take this training if I am injured or pregnant?
• Absolutely! We just require that an additional waiver be signed and you have clearance through your physician/obstetrician to participate.
9. What is the cancellation policy?
• A $500 deposit is required upon registration. This will be fully refundable up until 60 days prior to the training start date. Full payment is required prior to the start date and is NON-REFUNDABLE once the course has been started (can be used as credit towards future trainings).
10. Can I practice at YogaNation during my teacher training?
• YES! We want you to practice as much as possible during your training. You will have access to an unlimited yoga pass for the duration of your training.
11. What additional materials do I need in order to take the training?
• Students will be required to purchase the following material that is NOT included in the training package:
a. Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda
b. The Bhagavad Gita
12) How do I register?
• Registration is open now by clicking the link below!
For any additional questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org