Red Deer, AB
Sat: 9:30 am – 1:00pm
Sun: 9:30am – 9:30pm
*Open 15 min before and after each class
Purchases: The following terms and conditions relate to purchases made through Wellness Living Online or in-studio at YogaNation Ltd. By using our website, making online or in-studio purchases you agree to all terms and conditions:
* All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and do not include GST unless noted.
* We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interac and cash payments.
* All class pass purchases are non refundable, and only punchcards can be shared.
* General Punch Card Classes do not have an expiration date.
* Unlimited Passes expire according to type of pass and date of purchase.
* Workshop deposits and payments are non refundable, unless otherwise stated.
* For student rates, prices can be accessed in-store, given that the student provides a valid student ID.
* Please cancel your reservation at least 2 hours prior to class time online or own our app (YogaNation). A $20 fee will be charged for all late cancellations or no show visits.
* YogaNation reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions and prices at our discretion. If we make any significant change to this policy, we will provide notice of the changes on this website.
Refund/Return Policy: YogaNation’s Yoga Classes, Memberships, Specialty Classes and Workshops: All classes, memberships, specialty classes and workshops are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be put on hold. In the case of a severe injury and/or medical reasons, memberships, specialty classes and workshops may be credited. As for punch card classes in the similar situation, they may be transferable through the discretion of a YogaNation owner. Any credits granted will be pro-rated based on the number of classes remaining in the specialty session or workshop term.
Retail: Merchandise can be returned for exchange or in-store credit only. The returned items must be in re-saleable condition and returned within 14 days of purchase. For the item to be considered re-saleable, clothing is unworn with tags still in place and any other products must be unused in their original packaging. If there are any discrepancies with your purchase order please contact us at 403.986.YOGA or by email at email@example.com
* All yoga services from YogaNation must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability form, that he/she has minimal physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants release YogaNation Ltd., its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding; any loss or damage to personal property and any injury/death to self or child.
* All applicants under 16 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
* The applicant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
***The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.